Monday, November 9, 2009

Posting=staying on track

I wonder if posting more would keep me honest about what I am doing. Hmm...considering that no one reads this blog, it may not but I suppose I just have to try it and see.

Our first new skater practice was last night and I think it went well. My feet cramp horribly. Like numb feet in my skates numb so I am going to buy some inserts that Midlife Crashes from ORG recommends. Of course she uses them for super high arches but I'm hoping a little more support in my skates will help. I hate to be the girl that has to stop to shake out her feet and get the cramping to stop. Sylvia Bullet also suggested upping my potassium intake and drinking more water. So I ate a banana and plan on drinking more water. And maybe eating another banana later.

Anyway, I plan on working on my endurance and maybe running on off days. I want to try spinning too but have to figure out the whole Y membership thing. Right now, Rob and I are trying to pay stuff off and save money for a house. Things would go much faster if I could score a PT job. If only derby paid....I'd have tons of billable hours !

No comments: