Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Twenty days later...

Time gets away from me sometimes and I realized that it had been a long time since I had written. These have been my observations over the past few weeks:
  •  do people still use the word "bang" as a euphemism for having sex? Kinda like the old school knocking boots and bumping uglies? 
  • do men really think about sex as much as magazines say they do? According to Snopes, most men do not but it's that misconception that you hear all the time.  I admit I think about sex, does that make me a man or mannish? 
  • In San Diego, Tanq talked on and on about a gin gimlet. Now I want one but Tanq style, namely gin and some Rose's. It sounds delicious and rather intoxicating. 
  • I really want to buy some boots that a girl who skates for a certain league and is really HOT wore during a certain event that happened last year in a certain town. here they are... of course, my leg would totally fill them out but can I pull them off? 
  • I still despair at picking up my speed and passing that damn 25/5. 
  • the sun is a cruel mistress. Today, it was super sunny with a beautiful cloudless blue sky. We had a high of 30 degrees today. Which is warmer then other days but....i want to skip outside in the warm sunshine only to slip on the ice and land in the snow. I raise a fist of rancor and shake it! 
  • I have to do a lunchtime presentation on my experiences in Vermont tomorrow. i should probably prepare something for it....

No comments: