Friday, May 6, 2011

What up homie?

I've had "blog" written on my to do for weeks now and every time I look at it, it gives me the guilt. Of course, there are many things that have been on my to do list for weeks now that I haven't taken the time to cross out so I suppose this non-practicing Catholic guilt is just being picky on things that give me the feeling of guilt.


So a few updates:

I'm supposedly doing the Derbalife challenge but I'm not very good at it. I don't work out, or eat properly and I most certainly haven't been going to practice.

Speaking of practice, I probably haven't skated since February. Being sick (refer to previous pity party post), having gum graft #4, followed by more intensive gum graft #5 has been real shitty. In fact I'm super intimidated to go back after being gone so long. But I suppose if I were truly dedicated I would just hop up, put on my skates and just start all over right?

Spring time makes me antsy. REAL ANTSY. I don't want to work, I just want to make big sweeping changes in my life and say screw it and fuck you. <----self destructive behaviour

I'm looking to buy a house. Met with the mortgage lady and everything. It's scary but exciting and it's making me be really realistic about what I can afford. What happens if I find myself in a six months...one year...three? What can I afford? How much do I really WANT to be able to afford? Is it worth it? I suppose only I can decide that but the whole financial marriage to a property is scary. Especially  since I'm so hesitant and not very motivated to do the real life marriage leap.

Anyway, I'm gonna be thinking of something witty to write here.  Like so witty you'll pee yourself. Please start preparing.

No comments: